Requirements for Getting USA Visa



Requirements for Getting USA Visa

A significant piece of the US visa application process is getting all the necessary documents. After you have chosen the visa type you need to apply for, you should check the prerequisites and begin getting your documents ready for the visa application.

There are a few records that the consulate or embassy of the US needs from each candidate regardless of what type of visa they wish to get. Be mindful so as to have every one of these documents when you submit your visa application.

US Visa Requirements

Here are the necessary documents for a US visa:

A non-immigrant DS-160 application form.

Valid passport. It must be valid for at least six months after the expiration of your visa in the United States. Notwithstanding, there are a few nations that are excluded from this prerequisite, only a passport is valid during their time of stay in the United States. Your passport should have at least one empty page for endorsement.

Passport photographs. The US visa photograph prerequisite is one of the main requirements for each visa you apply for.

Proof of non-immigrant application fee payment of $160.

Details of social media. A list of your social media activities which includes: your account name, telephone number, and email for the last five years.

Each document not written in English must be translated into English.

Form DS-160

In the event that you are applying for a US non-immigrant visa, you should fill the online application form DS-160.

There are other required documents that must be submitted aside from the main documents to support your claims in your visa application, for example,

READ This:  Canada Visitor Visa Application Guidelines

Previous Issued USA visas

On the off chance that you have visited the US before with an older passport, it is advisable to carry the old passport along on the day of the scheduled interview at the US consulate or embassy

Letter of Invitation

A letter of invitation for a US visa is a letter issued by a United States citizen/permanent resident, affirming that they are happy to accommodate a foreigner with whom they have family ties or friendship, and furthermore that they have sufficient space for the guest for the whole time of their stay in the US.

Travel schedule

The travel schedule is an itinerary that shows what you are wanting to do while you are in the US. It contains reports as a purchased flight reservation that shows your arranged date of entry and exit in the US.7

Also, you should present some accommodation proof. It should include where you are intending to stay in the US (lodging, a leased house, a companion’s or relative’s home, and so on) Notwithstanding, it can simply show that you have enough funds to secure accommodation once in the US.

Sponsorship Documents

In the event that you are intending to go to the United States sponsored by someone else who is a US inhabitant then you should show evidence of that. The following must be submitted by the sponsor:

Letter for Affidavit – which is a letter that affirms the sponsor is prepared to cater to your financial needs during your entire stay.

Letter of Employment– that shows that the sponsor is gainfully employed and is being remunerated.

READ This:  How To Migrate To Germany

Payslips – recent three to four payslips

Statement of account – that shows the date when the account was opened, the aggregate sum of cash kept during the previous year, and the current balance.

Property Documents

In the event that you have a property in your home country, or elsewhere you should show proof of that. Having a property is an immense advantage especially when you are applying for a non-immigrant visa since that shows you have a stronger attachment/ties with your home country and you don’t mean to overstay in the US. The following are required proof of property documents:

Original papers of ownership

Photos of the property

Personal affidavit with respect to the property

Professional/Employment Documents

Bring a letter from a business that shows details of your position, compensation, length of employment, the time of approved vacation, and the purpose of the US trip to the US – (if you are employed).

Pension records – ( if retired).

If self-employed; company registration certificates.

Family Documents

Documents like: Birth/marriage certificate, close family photos, adoption certificate (in the event that you are adopted or you adopted a child), divorce certificate, etc.

Warning: Attempt to read property "term_id" on bool in /home/gregaxqw/ on line 1056

Warning: Attempt to read property "term_id" on bool in /home/gregaxqw/ on line 1060

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *